Out of stock
This product has been professionally refurbished, cleaned and run through a complete assessment. Any remaining, and cosmetic issues will be detailedin the description.
Full Hardware Warranty provided. More information is provided in the item description below.
We accept PayPal and all major credit and debit cards, including Visa and MasterCard.
Delivery time is 2 to 5 days.
Courier is DPD and you will provided full tracking information on despatch.
14-day money back guarantee. Just contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0207 221 1355 to arrange your return.
|CPU||Intel® Socket 2066 for Intel® Core™ X-Series Processor 79xx, 78xx Series|
Supports 14nm CPU
Supports Intel® Virtual RAID on CPU (VROC)*
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0*
* The support of these features depends on the CPU types.
|Chipset||Intel® X299 Chipset|
|Memory||8 x DIMM, max. 128GB, DDR4|
4200+(O.C.)*/4000(O.C.)*/3866(O.C.)*/3600(O.C.)*/3333(O.C.)*/3300(O.C.)*/3200(O.C.)*/3000(O.C.)*/2800(O.C.)*/2666(O.C.)*/2400(O.C.)*/2133 MHz, non-ECC, un-buffered memory
Quad channel memory architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs. Please refer to Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors List) for details.
|Multi-GPU Support||Supports NVIDIA® 4-Way/3-Way/2-Way GPU SLI™ Technology*|
Supports AMD® 4-Way/3-Way/2-Way GPU CrossFireX™ Technology*
* 28-LANE CPUs can only support up to 3-Way SLI™/ 3-Way CrossFireX™
|PCI Slots||4 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots (supports x16, x16/x16, x16/x0/x16/x8, or x16/x8/x8/x8 mode with 44-LANE CPU; x16, x16/x8 orx8/x8/x8 mode with 28-LANE CPU)*|
1 x PCIe 3.0 x 4 slot
* The PCIE_X8_4 slot shares bandwidth with M.2_2(DIMM.2).
* When M.2_2(DIMM.2) is populated, PCIEx8_4 runs at x4 mode
|Storage||Intel® Core™ X-Series Processor 79xx, 78xx Series|
1 x DIMM.2 Module supports
– 1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2230/2242/2260/2280/22110 (PCIe 3.0 x 4 mode only from CPU or PCH)*
– 1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2230/2242/2260/2280/22110 ( PCIe 3.0 x 4 mode only from CPU)*
– 1 x U.2 port (support PCIe 3.0 x4 NVM Express storage)** When M.2_1(DIMM.2) comes from CPU, it will be shared with U.2.
* When M.2_1(DIMM.2) comes from PCH, It will be shared with PCIex4 slot.
Intel® X299 Chipset with RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 and Intel Rapid Storage Technology 15 support
|USB||Intel® X299 Chipset – 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports ( at mid-board)|
– 2 x USB 2.0 ports (at mid-board)*
ASMedia® USB 3.1 Gen 2 Controller
– 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 front panel connector
– 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports (1 x Type-A [red] and 1 x Type-C ports at back panel)*
ASMedia® USB 3.1 Gen 1
– 8 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (at back panel)
* 1 x USB 2.0 header support additional 2 x USB 2.0 ports [one connector via ROG_EXT header]
|Audio||SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio S1220 CODEC:|
– ESS® ES9018Q2C
– High quality 120 dB SNR stereo playback output and 113 dB SNR recording input
– Supports up to 32-Bit/192kHz playback
– SupremeFX Shielding Technology
– Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, and Front Panel Jack-retasking
-Optical S/PDIF out port at back panel
– Sonic Radar III
– Sonic Studio III + Sonic Studio Link
|LAN||Aquantia AQC-107 10G LAN|
Intel® I219-V Gigabit LAN- Dual interconnect between the integrated Media Access Controller (MAC) and physical layer (PHY)
ROG GameFirst Technology
|WIFI/Bluetooth||1×1 802.11 ad Wi-Fi|
Up to 4.6Gbps transfer speed
2×2 MU-MIMO 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac support dual frequency band 2.4/5 GHz
Up to 867Mbps transfer speed
|Form Factor||Extended ATX Form Factor, 12″x 10.9″ (30.5cm x 27.7cm)|